The Sebo Canister Vacuum Cleaners: D Series and K Series
The Sebo canister vacuum cleaners are designed and manufactured in Germany which ensures it quality and reliability. It’s suitable for all users including those that suffered the asthma and allergies. This is because it uses tightly sealed hospital-grade filtration system to ensure the effectiveness.
The full-size canister vacuums are suitable for cleaning the carpet as well as bare floors. The new construction optimizes airflow to deliver amazing and continuous suction power offers unmatched user experience and smooth operating maneuverability.
Following we will discuss the popular Sebo Airbelt D series and K series of canister vacuum cleaners.
Sebo Canister Vacuum (Airbelt D Series)
The Sebo Airbelt D series canister vacuums are the best commercial-grade cleaners on the market today. The vacuums are powerful and quiet and it comes with three models with different cleaning head options.
The cheaper Airbelt D1 model is a straight-suction (no power head and parquet brush) available and hence we will not include this model in the following reviews.
The red-colored Airbelt D4 offers a choice between the ET-1 (12-inch-wide) or the ET-2 power head (15-inch-wide). The black or white-colored Airbelt D4 Premium includes the ET-1 power head. Both D4 models include a parquet brush for cleaning hard floors.
The s-class exhaust microfilters are comparable to the industry standard HEPA filter as S-class Standard requires filters to absorb >99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. This allows smoother air airflow for better suction but it’s cheaper than HEPA filters.
Sebo Airbelt D4 Canister Vacuum (with ET-1 Powerhead and Bare Floor Brush)
The following are the great features of the vacuum:
- It’s power with 1250 watts suction motor.
- It has 3 steps filtration system: the bag, pre-motor filter, and s-class exhaust microfilters for better cleaning.
- The durable canister connection that is rotating at 320 degrees and an adjustable suction power button located right on the handle.
- It uses an ET-1 power head that measure 12-inch width. The power head has four level brush height adjustments to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors (including pet hairs).
- A huge 1.5 gallons filter bag and an indicator to alert you when the filter bag is full. Changing the bag is easy and clean.
- It has LED indicator for the user to visually monitor the suction level.
- It has a brush roller that can remove for replacement purposes or it can be manually operated.
- It has horizontal flat-to-the-floor cleaning profile measuring 3.5 inch that can clean under bed area and other furniture.
- The cord is 40-foot long with cleaning radius measured 50 ft. You can easily retract the cord with just push of a button.
- It has 4 casters that are rotating that make the vacuum stable at the bottom. The wheels that are rubber-coated that will protect the surfaces of the floor.
- It included three on-board accessories: a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle and a dusting brush, plus a parquet brush that is very helpful for hard floors.
- It comes with five-year warranty coverage.
- This model is recommended, so to have more info, get the best deals and take advantage of the free shipping option available at Amazon.com.
You can watch the video below to see the Airbelt D4 in actions:
You can get the Sebo Airbelt D4 Premium canister vacuum with ET-1 Powerhead here.
Sebo Canister Vacuum (Airbelt K Series)
This series is pretty similar to the Airbelt D series as D series of vacuums are the improvement over the K series. The K series also have three models, each with different cleaning head options.
The filter bag is 0.8 gallons and the power cord is 25 foot with 37-foot cleaning radius. The cleaning heads have 180° steering abilities and 3.5-inch low cleaning profiles let you easily clean areas under the furniture’s.
As the prices for the Airbelt K3 models are pretty close to the D4 series, we do not recommend any K3 models but the Airbelt D4 model above is recommended.
Anyway, let’s see the Sebo Airbelt K series in actions:
Sebo Customer Service Contact Details:
Sebo America’s customer service department is available at 800-334-6614, Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time, or by e-mail at email@example.com.