The Panasonic MC-CG917 is a powerful bagged canister vacuum cleaner that can really picks up dirt pretty well. It’s powered with Panasonic OptiFlow™ technology that helps maintain a consistent volume of airflow through the dust bag, even as it becomes full.
This Panasonic vacuum also solidly built to last long and if you use it you can feels it’s very substantial especially the hose. You can expect this model to have a decent life span as well.
The operation of this vacuum cleaner is quiet, intuitive and logical, suction power is great on hard floors as well as area rugs. Several onboard tools fit well and really do their job and the hose is attached to the vacuum housing with a swiveling arm that avoids any damages to the hose.
It’s convenient to use, and you can clean your house or office much faster to save your precious time for other things. There are plenty of great features of this vacuum cleaner which is outlines below.
I’m going to go into great detail about the Panasonic MC-CG917 vacuum, but I thought I’d just let you know that at the moment you can get a special price on this model for a limited time. Click on this link to find out more about this special deal.
Let’s See the Great Features of This Panasonic MC-CG917 OptiFlow Vacuum
Here are the great features of this Panasonic MC-CG917 canister vacuum cleaner:
- Powerful 12 amp motor offers excellent cleaning ability on carpets as well as hard floors.
- It has dual-motor system helps extend the life of the belt and gentler carpet cleaning.
- The power on/off switch on the handle let you easily control the vacuum.
- The Power Nozzle comes with overload protection (reset button) that can stop the Power Nozzle motor when the brush jams and prevents belt breakage.
- The suction control allows you to change vacuum cleaner suction for different fabric and carpet weight.
- The wand has a “U” shaped flange that slides into the “U” shaped slot on the canister. The slot allows the wands and Power Nozzle to be stored with the canister to conserve storage space.
- It uses the HEPA filter that can captures small particles such as allergens, irritants, and pollutants.
- The 360-degree hose swivel allows the hose to turn without moving the canister. This is helpful especially cleaning the small areas.
- If a clog prevents the normal flow of air to the canister motor, the thermal protector turns the motor off automatically to allow the motor to cool in order to prevent possible damage to the vacuum cleaner.
- The cord is 24 foot (7.3 m) length enough for cleaning a normal room (with automatic cord rewind feature).
- Product dimensions: 21.5 x 12 x 8.75 inches; weight 12.3 lbs; twilight green color.
- If you want to buy this Panasonic MC-CG917 Optiflow vacuum, you can get them on sale on Amazon through this link.
Note: For more detail instructions on how to use all the above features or how to correct them when encounter the problems, download the user manual here.
What Are The Pro and Cons of The Panasonic MC-CG917 Canister Vac?
You have to admit that no product is perfect. So following are some of the noticeable advantages and drawbacks of this Panasonic vacuum.
- 14-inch wide cleaning path (nozzle) can clean larger areas in less time.
- The handle control switch let you easily turn it off or switch from carpet to floor settings.
- Curved carrying top handle makes it easy to use on steps, carrying and maneuvering the vacuum.
- Good quality air turbine brush can quickly remove stubborn pet hair.
- 4-position carpet height adjustment – for proper carpet and bare floor adjustments
- Various tools on-board: Floor and combo Brush, Upholstery Brush, Crevice Tool, 2 Chrome Wands and mini power brush.
- Various special features – Thermal and overload protectors, Active brush edge cleaners, hose swivel, and suction control.
- The price is fairly competitive compares to other similar ranges of vacuum cleaners.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty covers this unique vacuum against defects.
- This is bagged instead of bagless canister but with large bag caddy for easy emptying of dust.
- It’s mostly made of plastic but everything seems very well made.
- No bag full indicator but the bag is quite big to fill the dusts.
Let’s watch the following video to see how good is the vacuum:
You can get the Panasonic MC-CG917 Optiflow canister vacuum at special discounted price here.
What is included if you get the vacuum cleaner now?
- Panasonic MC-CG917 canister vacuum cleaner.
- The hose with the handle attachment.
- The telescoping wand (attaches to the handle).
- The wind turbine attachment (little stair cleaner) and its case.
- The carpet attachment.
- The various on-board tools listed above.
- The user’s manual.
To be honest, most customers gave positive reviews for this Panasonic canister vac. I highly recommend you read the customer reviews yourself here.
Where Can You Get The Panasonic MC-CG917 Canister Vacuum For The Best Price?
That’s a really important question as everyone is looking for best deals and quality product. So I’ve done some extensive research for you and found that Amazon.com offer the cheapest price with free shipping.
Overall, this canister vacuum cleaner is a great choice. Aside from its quality and high-tech features, it’s also affordable and best value for money as compared to other canister vacuum cleaners.
Not only that, if you order today you can get special discount on the normal purchase price of the Panasonic MC-CG917 Canister with OptiFlow technology. These special deals don’t last long so if you valued the many benefits and great features of this vacuum, then this is definitely the ideal canister vacuum for you.